Has the COVID 19 pandemic impacted your work or your search? Are you jobless or furloughed? Or is your current role not fulfilling and you need a change?
Do you feel anxious, even overwhelmed by your job search? Do you need guidance in finding your next role, your first role? Are your challenges around:
- Being clear on who you are: your story, strengths, and skills
- Identifying and practically targeting your first/next role
- Changing career, using the pandemic as a catalyst towards a new meaning
- Managing your energy and wellbeing after a challenging time and amid current uncertainty
- Renewing your confidence and resilience to keep going and get the right job
If so, I can help. I aim to help you stand out from the crowd and accelerate your transition into a job – be it your first job, a similar one to what you have or a different one. I work with all profiles from graduates to seasoned directors using proven tools as well as my business understanding.
“Sophie’s approach is structured and rounded. Through this process, I regained self-confidence and optimism to find the job that suits me.” E-commerce Marketing – Retail and fashion sector / UK
Approach & Outcomes
I will give you structured support with targeted and sequenced activities, tips and access to some resources in a blended format. Indeed, it is a neuroscience fact that a varied approach increases retention. You will gain:
- Clarity on your narrative and added value – i.e. on who you are and what you offer: skills, strengths, motivations, values, personality traits…
- Ideas for your next role(s) with a targeted action plan
- Advice on effective networking to get much-needed information to fine-tune your approach and get recommendations
- Tips and tools for persuasive communication (CV, LinkedIn, letter) to be seen and land interviews
- Guidance on interview skills and mindset to confidently answer even the hardest questions and get the job
- Confidence, optimism and resilience tips to manage the emotional lows and highs of this journey, learning along the way
The more you apply yourself in this process, the more you achieve.
For university graduates, we will focus more on what employers are looking for in terms of potential and mindset to ensure a cultural fit and show your desire to learn and grow. Indeed, recruiters focus on soft skills more than hard ones, as they are often learnt on the job. We will also address and demystify the “hot topic of purpose”.
“Sophie has helped me realise my true potential through focusing on my core skills while helping me cut through my mental ‘noise’. She has asked all the right questions, found the perfect balance between firm and compassionate guidance and set me up expertly on my career path.” – L’Oréal graduate program – 23 years old
One to One Coaching
Bespoke coaching sessions to suit your specific needs and pace.
Recommendation: 90mn weekly session and added personal work between sessions.
- Open to all profiles
- Virtual or face to face (West London only) sessions
“Sophie’s style is caring and attentive yet challenging. Our work helped me gain confidence, face my fears and unlock my potential. As a result, I am more in control and I decided to choose a more fulfilling career path ” LVMH
Group work with like-minded participants increases diversity of thinking, collaboration and commitment. It also improves support and accountability to each other, every step of the journey. For maximum impact, one individual coaching session is included to apply the learning to maximise your opportunities.
Overview for ‘Career Transition’ programme:
- Two 10-session options are available:
- A 10-week regular course : 10 x 90mn group session, once a week
- A 5-week high-speed course : 10h x 90mn group session, twice a week
- Both include 90mn individual coaching
- Participant profile: More than eight years’ experience with ideally some management experience
Overview for ‘finding your First Job’ programme:
This group format is for graduates who already have a good indication of ‘who they are’ and ‘what they might want to do’. Therefore, the content is more on mindset, behaviours and interviews skills.
- 2 x 90mn session over 2 weeks to lightly sense-check the essential steps of a job search and mostly focus on being interview ready and resilient with the right mindset, behaviours and techniques
- 90mn individual coaching to apply learning
- 15mn follow-up call after the end of the program to answer niggling questions
- Participant profile : Looking for your first job
‘Sophie gave me the confidence that I could break into sports media. I was getting interviews but wasn’t successful in any of them, and I felt very deflated but when I met Sophie, she helped put me in the right mind-set. A month later I got a job, and I have so much to thank Sophie for! Getting that first job was hard but Sophie got me over the line’ Louis – 24 years old
Requirements for all groups
- Max of 10/15 participants per group
- At easy with virtual work
- Added personal work between sessions is recommended
Over my 20 years of working at a senior level in the corporate world, I was made redundant and changed career, so I understand what you are going through. With this in mind, I created a unique career coaching approach using:
- Practical tools to support you every step of the way, blending my formal AVARAP career coaching training with new insights from 10 years of executive coaching and culture work
- My business mindset, bringing over 30 years of experience in various sectors, I understand business requirements and how to prepare you for success, so you move faster
- Science-based neuroscience and emotional intelligence fact on how people think, behave and act. I work with your brain and emotions, so you are in the optimal mindset to achieve more, as you embed learning and insights. I also draw on my Cognitive Behavioural Therapy training and work with the NHS in Covid times to help you with self-confidence, wellbeing and resilience
- A challenging and caring style with an international dimension, A French and English bilingual and binational with international working experience, my open and stimulating style encourages you to self-reflect and connect to your resources and achieve more
- An ongoing expertise from collaborating the renowned French Oxbridge equivalent L’Ecole Polytechnique de Paris ( first French engineering university ) and HEC (first French business school ) on their graduate/Master career program.
- And finally, as a mum of 2 university students, I am motivated and engaged into helping newcomers on the job market, turning a challenging situation into a good one with added life skills such as resilience and optimism
Book a free 30mn appointment in my calendar for a chat or call/text me on 07554 323 883