Has the COVID 19 pandemic impacted your work or your search? Are you jobless or furloughed? Or is your current role not fulfilling and you need a change?
Do you feel anxious, even overwhelmed by your job search, or do you need guidance in finding your next role? Are your challenges around:
- Being clear on who you are: your story and strengths
- Identifying and practically targeting your first/next role
- Changing career, using the current COVID 19 as a catalyst to focus on meaning
- Managing your energy and wellbeing after a challenging time and amid current uncertainty
- Renewing your confidence and resilience to keep going and get the right job
If so, I can help. I aim to help you stand out from the crowd and accelerate your transition into a job – be it your first one, a similar job to what you have or a different one. I work with all profiles from graduates to seasoned directors.
“Sophie’s approach is structured and rounded. Through this process, I regained self-confidence and optimism to find the job that suits me.” E-commerce Marketing – Retail and fashion sector / UK
Approach & Outcomes
I will give you structured support with targeted and sequenced activities, tips and access to some resources in a blended format. Indeed, it is a neuroscience fact that a varied approach increases retention. You will gain:
- Clarity on your narrative and added value – i.e. on who you are and what you offer: skills, strengths, motivations, values, personality traits …
- Ideas for your next role(s) with a targeted action plan
- Advice on effective networking to get much-needed information to fine-tune your approach and get recommendations
- Tips and tools for persuasive communication (CV, LinkedIn, letter) to be seen and land interviews
- Guidance on interview skills and mindset to confidently answer even the hardest questions and get the job
- Confidence, optimism and resilience tips to manage the emotional lows and highs of this journey, learning along the way
The more you apply yourself in this process, the more you achieve.
“Sophie has helped me realise my true potential through focusing on my core skills while helping me cut through my mental ‘noise’. She has asked all the right questions, found the perfect balance between firm and compassionate guidance and set me up expertly on my career path.” – L’Oréal graduate program – 23 years old
One to One Coaching
Bespoke coaching sessions to suit your specific needs and pace.
Recommendation: 90mn weekly session and added personal work between sessions.
- Open to all profiles
- Virtual or face to face (West London only) sessions
Group work with like-minded participants increases diversity of thinking, collaboration and commitment. It also improves support and accountability to each other, every step of the journey. For maximum impact, one individual coaching session is included to apply the learning to your challenges.
Overview for ‘career transition’ programme:
- Two 10-session options are available:
- A 10-week regular course : 10 x 90mn group session, once a week
- A 5-week high-speed course : 10h x 90mn group session, twice a week
- Both include 90mn individual coaching
- Participant profile: More than eight years’ experience with ideally some management experience
Overview for ‘finding your first job’ programme:
For newcomers on the job market, employers look for ‘soft skills’ to ensure a culture fit and a growth mindset more than ‘hard skills’ often acquired on the job.
- 2x90mn-session over 2 weeks to lightly sense-check the essential steps of a job search and mostly focus on content around mindset, behaviours and key interview techniques to get you ready
- 90mn individual coaching to apply learning
- 15mn follow up call after the end of the program to embed learning
- Participant profile : Looking for your first job
‘Sophie gave me the confidence that I could break into sports media. I was getting interviews but wasn’t successful in any of them, and I felt very deflated but when I met Sophie, she helped put me in the right mind-set. A month later I got a job, and I have so much to thank Sophie for! Getting that first job was hard but Sophie got me over the line’ Louis – 24 years old
Requirements for all groups
- Max of 10/15 participants per group
- At easy with virtual work
- Added personal work between sessions is recommended
Over my 20 years of working at a senior level in the corporate world, I was made redundant and changed career, so I understand what you are going through. With this in mind, I created a unique career coaching approach using:
- Practical tools to support you every step of the way, blending my formal AVARAP career coaching training with new insights from 10 years of executive/team coaching
- My business mindset, bringing over 30 years of experience in various sectors, I understand what you are facing and the harsh business reality to help you move faster
- Science-based neuroscience and emotional intelligence fact on how people think, behave and act. I work with your brain and emotions, so you are in the optimal mindset to achieve more, as you embed learning and insights. I also draw on my coaching with the NHS in Covid times to help with wellbeing and resilience
- A challenging and caring style with an international dimension, A French and English bilingual and binational with international working experience, my open and stimulating style encourages you to self-reflect and connect to your resources and achieve more
- A recognised expertise collaborating with well-established partners, as an independent, I trained and work with the AVARAP and the Prestigious French business school ESCP
- And finally, as a mum of students, I am highly motivated to help newcomers on the job market find their first job, turning a challenging situation into a good one with added life skills such as resilience and optimism
Book a free 30mn appointment in my calendar for a chat or call/text me on 07554 323 883