Within your business or career objectives, I work with who you are: your emotions, beliefs, thoughts, mindsets and behaviours.
Indeed, I apply my neuroscience and emotional intelligence knowledge to explore and work with what defines you – ie your strengths, what makes you happy /perform and what you need to develop. I work with your brain and emotions rather than in spite of them to deliver long-lasting change.
I create a brain-friendly environment, so you work with a positive and solution-seeking mindset, using the energy of emotions (think e-motions). This ‘growth mindset’ starts new neurons wiring creating new habits over time. The brain’s ability to constantly adapt is called brain plasticity; a powerful force for change.
I use various coaching models from team systemic, co-development and collective intelligence to positive and organisational psychology as well as assessment tools. I also tap into my own business experience of operating at senior levels in organisations to ground change in reality.
I base my approach to working with clients on the following principles :
- Believe in your potential, your right to be fulfilled and perform
- Create a positive yet challenging environment for change to happen. Optimism and resilience are also essential
- Create self-awareness, space and thinking time so you understand and regulate your emotions and connect to your own resources to challenge yourself
- Facilitate a forward-thinking journey towards solutions, through learning, practice and actions
Proven methodology, certified tools, clear objectives and measurement within a trusted relationship provide the foundation for my approach.
I am also an accredited professional executive coach with the Association for Coaching and as a member, I follow their code of conduct.
Engagement structure & style
- Understand and identify your needs and challenges, discuss what coaching is about to decide if it is right for you at an individual and business level
- Create an offer (a one off / a program for you, your team or your organisation ) around a ‘contracting’ session with clear objectives, outcomes, measurements and logistics including length, timing, location, legal, fees …
- Regularly review and adjust the coaching making sure it achieves agreed outcomes/KPIs
My style is caring and empathic to create a strong relationship with you and empower you. Yet, it is challenging and curious to stretch you, make you accountable and ignite the change you need to succeed.
I am an independent executive and career coach and work with carefully selected coaches. I am also an associate in consultancies that represent my values and convictions such as Coode Associates and Heidrick Consulting.
I also want to contribute to a more human society and give back . That’s why I was a volunteer mentor with the Prince’s Trust Charity for over 6 years. I now do pro bono executive coaching with the centre for entrepreneurs. I am also a volunteer coach with Project5, supporting NHS staff and key social workers throughout the Covid 19 pandemic and beyond.