Within your business or career context, I work with who you are: your beliefs, thoughts, behaviours and mindsets.
Indeed, I apply my neuroscience and emotional intelligence knowledge to explore and work with what truly defines you – ie what makes you happy /perform and what you need to develop. I work with your brain and emotions rather than in spite of them to deliver long-lasting change.
I create a brain-friendly environment, so you work with a positive and solution-seeking mindset, using the energy of emotions (think e-motions). This ‘growth mindset’ starts new neurons wiring creating new habits over time. The brain’s ability to constantly adapt is called brain plasticity; a powerful force for change.
I also use various coaching models from team systemic, positive and organisational psychology and assessment tools, as well as my own business experience of operating at senior levels in organisations.
I base my approach to working with clients on the following principles :
- Believe in your potential, your right to be fulfilled
- Create a positive yet challenging environment for change to happen. Optimism and resilience are also essential
- Create self-awareness, space and thinking time so you understand and regulate your emotions and connect to your own resources
- Facilitate a forward-thinking journey through solutions, learning, actions and results
Proven methodology, certified tools and clear measurement within a trusted relationship provide a foundation for my approach.
I am also an accredited professional executive coach with the Association for Coaching and as a member, I follow their code of conduct.
Engagement structure & style
- Understand your needs, discuss what coaching is about to decide if it is right for you at an individual and business level
- Have a ‘contracting’ session around objectives, outcomes / measurements and logistics including length, timing, location, legal, fees …
- Regularly review the coaching to adjust it and make sure it achieves what you need
My style is caring and empathic to create a strong relationship with you and empower you. Yet, it is challenging and curious to stretch you, make you accountable and ignite the change you need to succeed.
I am an independent executive and career coach and work with carefully selected coaches. I am also an associate in consultancies that represent my values and convictions such as Coode Associates and Heidrick Consulting.
I also want to contribute to a more human society and give back . That’s why I was a volunteer mentor with the Prince’s Trust Charity for over 6 years. I now do pro bono executive coaching with the centre for entrepreneurs. I am also a volunteer coach with Project5, supporting NHS staff and key social workers throughout the Covid 19 pandemic and beyond.