Working smarter and better includes clarity, focus and collaboration. Indeed, being valued, supported, trusted and connected is critical to our wellbeing and therefore to our performance. And yes, you can have both at work, not just one or the other!
With this in mind, I offer events on the benefits of “a caring culture” combining leadership fundamentals with neuroscience and emotional intelligence science-based facts to help create and sustain in a practical manner positive behavioural and mindset change in the workplace.
“Sophie presented on “the Neuroscience of performance” to my team. It was a highly insightful, thought-provoking and engaging session. It brought a fresh perspective to how to work better and she shared models and practical tips. We look forward to other sessions with her. I highly recommend Sophie ” – PWC
Words for a better world
Using the transformative power of neuroscience and emotional intelligence, I explain “why we behave the way we do” and “how to build solid foundations” for performance and engagement, sharing many practical tips. The content focuses on what your business needs to unlock employees’ potential: be it culture, leadership, management, teamwork, wellbeing, cultural diversity …
I create thought-provoking talks and engaging workshops for your team or department. To make your learning stickier and further embed change, I offer follow-up collective or individual coaching sessions as part of a tailor-made program or a flexible drop-in clinic. All activities can be face to face or virtual.
“Sophie presented “It is good to talk” on World Mental Health Day at Metaswitch Networks. It was an engaging talk and our employees walked away with several useful tips on how to address mental health issues in the workplace. Sophie is professional and approachable and I would highly recommend her” Metaswitch
“The 20mn coaching session was useful as it enabled me to check the progress I had taken to see if I was heading in the right direction. A worthwhile exercise following on from the webinar.” – Foreign And Commonwealth Office
Examples of content
- ” Hello Science, Goodbye Myths “:
- The neuroscience of stress applied to your job search
- The neuroscience of performance at an individual and team level
- The neuroscience of uncertainty, being at your best in a VUCA world
- The neuroscience of creating a successful business
- Neuroscience, emotional intelligence for fulfilment and performance at work
- Emotional Intelligence :
- Emotional intelligence, a wellbeing and performance enhancer at work
- Emotional intelligence, a wellbeing and performance enhancer whilst looking for a job
- The transformative power of emotional intelligence in a culturally diverse environment
- Mental health at work – ‘It is good to talk’
- Creating a caring and performing culture
- Creating productive and engaged teams
- Being an authentic and effective leader care
I can also tailor the content to your specific needs.
“Sophie’s professional insights on navigating the cross-cultural aspects working in MNCs are valuable. During her interactive seminar, participants obtained useful tools to realise their own work styles, and how to work more effectively. Understanding the cultural nuances and being emotionally intelligent is key as it affects the way we communicate with each other at work. Lots of positive feedback” Shell
“I had the opportunity to attend 3 workshops led by Sophie. She provided pre-course materials and interactive activities. Her work on neuroscience and emotional intelligence was integral to each session. I appreciated the academic references Sophie provided and suggestions of further reading, and I particularly enjoyed the interactive elements and chances for group discussion. Thank you, Sophie.” The Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Passionate about ‘caring’, I am acutely aware of the benefits of a caring culture working with overwhelmed NHS staffs, frazzled employees or clients looking for a job during the pandemic
- Experienced facilitator, I have been creating and running sessions for more than 10 years. I know how to engage with an audience, make the content stick, so change does happen.
- Expert in leadership and culture, as an accredited professional executive coach and trained facilitator, I have concepts and tools to create meaningful insights and share pragmatic solutions
- Expert in neuroscience and emotional intelligence, I use science-based facts to help you understand your behaviours, mindsets and actions… creating those ‘AHA’ moments that transform you
Contact me on 07554 323 883 – firstname.lastname@example.org