Working smarter and better includes clarity, focus and collaboration. Indeed, being valued, supported and connected is critical to our wellbeing and therefore to our performance. And yes, you can have both, not just one or the other!
With this in mind, I offer events on the benefits of “a caring culture” combining leadership fundamentals with neuroscience and emotional intelligence science-based facts to help create and sustain positive behavioural and mindset change in the workplace and at home.
Words for a better world
Using the transformative power of neuroscience and emotional intelligence, I explain “why we behave the way we do” and “how to build solid foundations” for performance and engagement. The content can focus on what your business needs to unlock employees potential
Using the transformative power of neuroscience and emotional intelligence, I explain “why we behave the way we do” and “how to build solid foundations” for performance and engagement. The content focuses on what your business needs to unlock employees potential: be it culture, leadership, management, teamwork, wellbeing, cultural diversity …
I create thought-provoking talks or engaging workshops for your team or department. Events can be face to face or virtual.
I also offer follow-up coaching sessions to make the learning stickier and further embed change. Those sessions can be collective or individual, as part of a tailor-made program or a flexible drop-in clinic.
“Sophie presented “It is good to talk” on World Mental Health Day at Metaswitch Networks. It was an engaging talk and our employees walked away with several useful tips on how to address mental health issues in the workplace. Sophie is professional and approachable and I would highly recommend her” – Metaswitch Network
Examples of content
- Creating a caring and performing culture
- Creating productive and engaged teams
- Being an authentic and effective leader
- Successfully working in a cross cultural environment
- The transformative power of emotional intelligence in a culturally diverse environment (at work and at home)
- Mental health at work – ‘It is good to talk’
- The neuroscience science of creating a business
- Covid Special : The neuroscience of uncertainty, being at your best at work (and at home)
- Covid Special : Taking care of your employees in the current pandemic and after
I can also tailor the content to your specific needs.
“Sophie’s professional insights on navigating the cross-cultural aspects working in MNCs are valuable. During her interactive seminar, participants obtained useful tools to realise their own work styles, and how to work more effectively. Understanding the cultural nuances and being emotionally intelligent is key as it affects the way we communicate with each other at work. Lots of positive feedback” Shell
“I had the opportunity to attend 3 workshops led by Sophie. She provided pre-course materials and interactive activities. Her work on neuroscience and emotional intelligence was integral to each session. I appreciated the academic references Sophie provided and suggestions of further reading, and I particularly enjoyed the interactive elements and chances for group discussion. Thank you, Sophie.” The Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Passionate about ‘caring’, I am acutely aware of the benefits of a caring culture working with overwhelmed NHS staffs, frazzled employees or clients looking for a job during the pandemic
- Experienced facilitator, I have been creating and running sessions for more than 10 years. I know how to engage with an audience, make the content stick, so change does happen.
- Expert in leadership and culture, as an accredited professional executive coach and trained facilitator, I have concepts and tools to create meaningful insights
- Expert in neuroscience and emotional intelligence, I use science-based facts to help you understand your behaviours, mindsets and actions… creating those ‘AHA’ moments that transform you
Contact me on 07554 323 883 – firstname.lastname@example.org