I am an accredited executive professional coach with strong business acumen and ten-year coaching and facilitation experience to help you be fulfilled and perform at your best as a person ( at work or with your career choice) as a team as an organisation.
That’s why I always learn the latest models and tools such as applied neuroscience, emotional intelligence and mindfulness to best support you.
I believe in the power of goodness. I believe in enabling people to genuinely positively contribute one person, one team and one business at a time. And to feel good about it.
Everyone has potential and the power to learn, to change, to be happy, balanced and fulfilled. You can only change yourself. Yet, if you apply this principle in relationships, the word will spread to colleagues, teams and organisations.
Our brain is social – that is a neuroscience fact . We thrive in a group, be it family, friends, teams or organisations.
Our emotions act as messengers to keep us safe and mentally stable, bond with others and guide our decisions to an extend. Understanding and managing emotions (and energy) are critical to wellbeing and performing at our best.
Qualifications & Supervision
- Accredited professional executive coach with the Association for Coaching
- Certified in Neuroscience and Leadership Coaching with the Neuroleadership Institute (ICF)
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Coaching with RocheMartin
- Trained in Mindfulness Stress Based Reduction with the Michael Chaskalson Method
- Certified in Behavioural Profiling (DiSC)
- Trained in Team Systemic Coaching (ORSC)
- Qualified group facilitator (AVARAP)
- Member of the Association for Coaching, following their code of ethics
- Regularly supervised by Rachel Daniel
For over 20 years, I held senior marketing and strategy roles around insights, customer and employee engagement. I quickly realised that their effective implementation was linked to culture and leadership – impetus for change starts at the top. It led me to my current career. This professional experience gave me an acute understanding of the pressures involved in delivering results and key success drivers. So, I understand your challenges and support you in creating ambitious and yet realistic solutions.
I also tap into my life experience. Being a French and English dual national with experience of working abroad, I am open-minded and curious. I am also supportive and understanding as I have faced my fair share of challenges.